The Basics of Branding
January 24 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15.00
Branding is a crucially important aspect of any business small or large. In today’s competitive online market, branding is the thing that sets you apart from your competitors.
So what is branding?
How does it affect your small business?
Branding goes much deeper than just a logo. Branding is your promise to your customers. It’s the unique qualities that differentiate you from your competitors. This is derived from who you are, and who people perceive you to be.
Branding creates consistency for a business. It helps customers know what to expect, and helps business owners and staff members know what to put out there.
In this seminar we will discuss the basics of branding and how you can begin thinking about your business as a brand. This will help you start thinking about your business from a marketing perspective so that your brand identity can start taking shape online and in person.
This seminar is for you if:
- You aren’t sure if you need branding
- You have a logo but aren’t sure the best ways to use it
- You don’t have a logo but are thinking of getting one
- You are always a little unsure what to post on social media
- You would like to set yourself apart from your competitors
- You are interested in creating a standard look and message for your business
- You would like to give your business a personality
- Your business is starting to grow and you would like it to have a more professional edge
There will be a subsequent workshop on February 6, 2019 in which we will complete an activity to help define your brand through discovering your vision, values, and personality.
PLAN HOLDERS DISCOUNT 50% OFF
Use Coupon Code – PLANN50
Alicia Jones, Director of Digital Design, DesignWise HQ
Alicia is a passionate creative leveraging technology and design to create memorable brands and stunning websites that help entrepreneurs with their online presence. She spent over 10 years working downtown Toronto in a corporate environment where she was a Software Trainer, Applications Analyst, and IT Helpdesk. She recently found her niche with helping entrepreneurs design brand identities and feel comfortable with technology. She is there with you every step of the way from the launch of your business to ongoing marketing, and openly shares her knowledge along the way.