- This event has passed.
Learn SEO like a Pro!
March 1 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$60
Have you ever wondered how your competitors are getting to the top of Google search results? Do you have a website and want it to get found more easily on Google? Perhaps you are trying to dominate a market or region and you just don’t know where to start. This workshop will help enormously!
Develop your own unique SEO strategies with the knowledge to refine and enhance your search results yourself! You will learn a broad range of knowledge and technical skills to help your website perform better online!
What you’ll learn about:
- How to leverage social media platforms to help your search engine results
- Tools you can use to help you improve SEO on your WordPress website
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Overall understanding of how it all works
- Understand SEO best practices and how to implement them
- Writing better content for Search Engines
- Familiarity with WordPress
- It is ideal to work with your actual live WordPress website during this workshop.
Bring your notebook and learning hat! You are going to learn how to take your online presence to the next level!
Director of Digital Design
Alicia is a passionate creative leveraging technology and design to create memorable brands and stunning websites that help entrepreneurs with their online presence. She spent over 10 years working downtown Toronto in a corporate environment where she was a Software Trainer, Applications Analyst, and IT Helpdesk. She recently found her niche with helping entrepreneurs design brand identities and feel comfortable with technology. She is there with you every step of the way from the launch of your business to ongoing marketing, and openly shares her knowledge along the way.