- This event has passed.
24 Hours to Launch
March 31 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Learn how to build and manage your dream website in just one day.
Want to get your Shopify website launched quickly and effectively with hands on support?
If you’re a handmade maker or creative entrepreneur looking to expand your business to Shopify, this hands-on one-day intensive program is designed to help you create a beautiful, functional website within a small group of supportive, like-minded individuals.
Limited to 4 people per class.
What you will achieve:
* Choose a theme for your brand and your products
* Learn how to add and edit your products for Google search
* Create cohesive collections that make your products easy to navigate and purchase
* Create the 5 most important pages for your website
* Build and design your theme and website with your clientele in mind
* Discuss the apps necessary for your business, clients and products
* Setup your payment provider, your legal documents, shipping, taxes and more
* Choose the best plan for your business and launch your website
* One-on-one hands on instruction
* Easy to follow instruction from a former Shopify employee
* Access to 30 days of online follow up support in a private Facebook Group
* Lunch and beverages
Participants will go from 0 to launch over one day with the help of Shopify Experts and Small Business Gurus.
ONLY $495 USD
MEMBERS RECEIVE 10% OFF
USE COUPON CODE – MAKERSHUB10
All registrations will be processed through Melissa’s website and can be found directly through this link;
About The Presenter
Melissa is an eCommerce specialist with a focus on the Shopify platform. As a former Shopify employee, she has a distinct understanding and knowledge of the platform, the company, and the merchants who succeed using the Canadian-based technology. She works primarily with handmade makers, people who build their products, artisans and small business owners.